Thursday, 13 March 2014

Curvy Couture Roadshow in Australia!

Last year, I became friendly with Kerry Pietrobon who's the designer and owner of the Harlow Brand in Australia. Harlow quickly became a fast favourite of mine, and I've posted on the brand several times. I LOVE it. The quality is amazing and the brand pays attention to Curvy women and our bodies.

I am PROUD to say that Kerry is one of the people setting up the Curvy Couture Roadshow in Australia. This is an event that's aiming to give a platform to independent and emerging designers within the 14+ Arena. The Roadshow will be a place to showcase designs, whilst also being a PART of Melbourne Fashion Week. Ah. Amazing. 

There are loads of brands onboard and the aim is to let plus women know that there are loads of great options in the fashion world downunder. If you're in Oz - you should really, really try and get along. Tickets here.

I *bet* that if this goes successfully - it will become a yearly staple, which is amazing and wonderful!

For more information, head to the Curvy Couture Roadshow site now!


  1. It was an amazing event. So lovely to see plus women walking the runway of all shapes and sizes. I strutted my stuff down that runway and loved every minute of it.
    Hope to see you at British Plus Size Fashion Weekend? Sam x


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x