Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Looking Rad and Givin' Stuff Away...

Basically at the moment I'm just getting about looking Rad. 

Something like this, yo!

 photo BoombadsBlog_CityChic_01_zps417589b8.jpg
Tunic from City Chic, yo!

SUMMER JUST WON'T QUIT!

I'm also working like a dog. But you all know that already!

Meanwhile, the winner of the little (controversial) Zatchels bag is HayleyM. Hayley, please send me a message with your email address, so we can sort out where I'm sending this little baby to!


Some more proper outfit posts arrive next week.

Loves
xxx

7 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous! Looking rad indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao, fabolous Dress,great style!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥♥ And yes--where is the dress from? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such an arse. It's City Chic from a while back, yo!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x