Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Wet and Wild with Tiggy Stardust...

 photo BoombadsBlog_CityChic_02_zpsd935dac5.jpg
"Effortless babe" - that's my name for this look.

Its getting cooler here in the UK, but with heat still in the air, at the weekend I rocked my City Chic Tiggy Stardust top with a totally hot Wet and Wild Scuba Skirt from Harlow. I swear, I fricken LOVE that brand... My Harlow Wrap Dresses are my FAVOURITE at the moment. You saw me post one HERE.

I have so little time due to work right now, that dropping this totally simple, yet awesome look is all I have time for. The top is roomy, oversize and cool, while the skirt is fitted, sexy and pencilled. I LOVE it.

Anyway - I love that so many of you are still dropping by every day, despite my crazy work schedule... Make sure you bring your gorgeous selves back at the end of the week, I totally have a giveaway for you, YO! 



  1. OMG!! I just HAVE to have that skirt. Totally fab.

    Caroline xx

  2. I love the tiger t-shirt! One cool tiger. :) Such a shame one can't buy it in Europe.

  3. Hello there,Ciao...This' a great Outfit...the pencilskirt is Ok and also the Tiger draw is lovely...Cheers!
    xo from Italy

  4. Can I just say the I heart you!


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x