Friday, 21 June 2013

Digital Love by Harlow for a Darcy Date Night!

 photo Boombands_Harlow_DigitalLoveDress_01_zpsefef3ced.jpg

You all know I love my Darcy date nights! Well, for our most recent outing, I wanted colour, femininity and vibrance... 

 photo Boombands_Harlow_DigitalLoveDress_03_zps287ad789.jpg


I kind of fell in love with the independent brand, Harlow, while I was out in Australia after trying the Harlow Glamazon Dress... This dress, which I wore for my date night... DIGITAL LOVE - is the same STYLE as the Glamazon - but in a different fabric with an absolute SMASH of printed colour. 

 photo Boombands_Harlow_DigitalLoveDress_07_zpsb93991b6.jpg

This beautiful, soft dress skims my body, has a high elasticated waist and low cut neck. I love how the shape feels comfortable and casual but, actually, it looks totally banging! As the weather's been a bit warmer recently I paired this with tights and sandals, and kept my jewellery light with a white necklace and simple hairclip.

 photo Boombands_Harlow_DigitalLoveDress_05_zps4563947a.jpg

I feel gorgeous in this dress. I FELT gorgeous on my date night. Even just looking at these photos makes me smile about how pretty I felt and how wonderful my night was. Only 37 of these dresses were made.Yup. Harlow Australia releases completely limited collections. I'm glad I bought it!

Digital Love, indeed! Amazing!

 photo Boombands_Harlow_DigitalLoveDress_04_zps0cf9c1b2.jpg

XXX

1 comment:

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x