Monday, 27 May 2013

Urban Jungle

 photo BoombandsEm_CityChic_AnimalPrint_007_zps5fde3d86.jpg

I posted this on the City Chic blog last week and frigging LOVE the outfit, so obviously - I'm sharing it here.

 photo BoombandsEm_CityChic_AnimalPrint_003_zps3d4ee045.jpg

I mean, apart from the wicked outfit I'm wearing SWEET wing-nut earrings and a chunky necklace with a zipper in it.

 photo BoombandsEm_CityChic_AnimalPrint_011_zpsea5e24af.jpg

ALL KINDS OF YES

 photo BoombandsEm_CityChic_AnimalPrint_002_zpse1d72111.jpg

I love it. 
I wore a black jacket with this and basked between sunshine and rain. 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. this looks friggen great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this tunic/dress and is so sexy, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress too and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x