Tuesday, 9 April 2013

LOVE! The City Chic Still Life Tunic.

Blogger Boombands Em at City Chic Marion in the City Chic Still Life Tunic photo BoombandsEm_CityChic_Adelaide_MarionVisit_10_zpsffb7893e.jpg

Tomorrow I have this post going live on the "Inside City Chic" blog.

I wear the City Chic "Still Life" tunic in my post. 

I love it SO DAMN MUCH I had to share it here too. 

Talk about effortlessly friggin' awesome.


(I'm back in the UK next week... 
And I've got a WHOLE bunch of sweet new clothes coming with me.)


  1. Lovely - I love it - sell it to me x

  2. You look wonderful as always! love the sandals, too. Have great fun at your sister's wedding. x Nancy

  3. So cute! Love the combo of patterns :) And I NEED your sandals <3


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x