Friday, 19 April 2013

Amazing Offers This Weekend...

So. I'm in love with Satchels right now and with Zatchels having a 2nd year birthday sale on the 20th, I had to share the news with you! If you head to Zatchels on the 20th, ALL their bags will be 50% off. Amazing. I'm gonna get either the Distressed Brown Leather Satchel, Graphite Leather Satchel or maybe the Kaleidoscope Leather Satchel (I mean, WOW).


Simply Be is offering 20% off and free shipping all weekend with the code: HAYL1

Evans have free UK Standard Delivery until the 22nd for all orders over £50 with the code: TVCAPR13

Dorothy Perkins has an extra 10% off Sale items from Friday 19th of April until the 22nd at midnight.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks I will be using the Simply Be code :)


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x