Saturday, 23 March 2013

Bodycon & Tie Dye with New Look Inspire

 photo BoombandsEm_NewLook_2_zps942c8317.jpg

Before I left London, I stepped out in this New Look dress that blogger, Kirsty, inspired me to buy after I saw her wearing it at a recent event. I was WOWED. I love it and as someone who rarely looks at New Look's Plus Range - let alone BUYS from it - I had to purchase straight away!

 photo BoombandsEm_NewLook_3_zpsbb6bce3f.jpg

I teamed the dress with an Asos Curve blazer, Castaluna belt and Mimco necklace. I love this outfit and have actually worn it out with Darcy, to meet up with friends and to blogger events. I find it completely versatile and lovely... This dress is midi-length has super short sleeves and is bodycon by design - so maybe not for everyone (although that's more a "confidence" based statement, because you'd all look like smoking hot babes in this dress).

 photo BoombandsEm_NewLook_4_zps63ebb2a6.jpg

I love this dress and have brought it Down Under. It cost me £15 (!!), and I'm now checking out the New Look Plus range A LOT more often! I'm spending my next few days in Sydney where it is SUPER hot so am hoping for some cooler days when I hit Adelaide next week. Me + BodyCon + Heat = Super Sweaty Betty.

Loves. 


3 comments:

  1. Yes! I keep eyeing it on the New Look page, but seeing you in it makes me want it even more! Looks great! Hope you have a good time in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that dress and love it, looks stylish and so comfy. Love the way you are wearing it and intend to give that look a try. I have worn it with a Evans biker jacket and feel amazing in it. I did size up so that it was a bit looser.

    I also got http://www.newlook.com/shop/inspire-plus-sizes/shop-department/inspire-black-tie-dye-scoop-neck-midi-dress_274654809 and totally love it and have worn loads.

    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x