Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Robyn Lawley - HOT for Clements Ribeiro at Evans

Robyn Lawley looking stunning for Clements Ribeiro AW12 for Evans.

BOOM! 

The LATEST Clements Ribeiro Collection has launched at Evans and I am gobsmascked by two things.

Robyn Lawley looking stunning for Clements Ribeiro AW12 for Evans.

Firstly. The AW 12 Collection, itself. WOW. I have ordered a bunch of stuff to try and will do some posts from home, so that I can share the clothes of my super curvy bod. I don't have time to get in-store for this release - so my trusty home based mirror shots will be key!

Robyn Lawley looking stunning for Clements Ribeiro AW12 for Evans.

The second thing that's blown my mind? The Collection shots of Robyn Lawley.

Robyn Lawley looking stunning for Clements Ribeiro AW12 for Evans.

Robyn has size 14 curves and while they may be the bottom cusp of the Evans sizing bracket - they still hit the sizing bracket. She is a beautiful choice for the latest campaign, after rocking the first release with Tara Lynn.

Robyn Lawley looking stunning for Clements Ribeiro AW12 for Evans.

This has seriously taken my breath away. I can't wait to hear what you think of the latest Collection - as well as read other blogger reviews on how they find the collection.

I LOVE exciting, forward-moving strides in fashion and I rekon that with the quality, cut and prints for this latest Clements Ribeiro and Evans pairing - I won't be disappointed. I just have to wait for my parcel now!!!

xxx.

Images sourced via TruthAndFashion.com

5 comments:

  1. I do love the collection and I have ordered two of the dresses. I'm curious, which items you ordered though and I can't wait for your review but I absolutely agree: the collection is fantastic and Robyn is simply beautiful.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY wanted to try this collection in the shops but I've been scuppered - can't believe they shut the Marble Arch Flagship store right before such a big launch! I work nearby and naively thought they would keep the old store open until the new one opened. look forward to seeing your review x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous isn't she? However I don't think the same about the collection, there isn't anything I like enough to want to try. Unlike the last collection where I felt spoilt for choice and eventually bought the cute heart cardigan. Maybe once I see some 'real life' photos I'll warm to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its shame the collection doesnt include the belts she is sporting with most of the looks I am disappoint Id love to have something like those

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very beautiful, but I do feel a bit sad that they chose a size 14 to represent their collection. I know Evans does stock that size but I don't imagine that the majority of their customers wear it.

    I quite like the white dress with the black print.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x