Friday, 7 September 2012

Asos Curve Floral Skater Dress.

Boombands Em in the Asos Curve Floral Border Skater Dress.

Easily the prettiest dress I have bought in a while. 

Boombands Em in the Asos Curve Floral Border Skater Dress.

This is light, roomy and pretty. Simple premises, really!

Now - quite frankly, I found that the dress ran a little big size-wise, so sized down from a 22 to a 20. It also pilled a bit after my first two wears - so please note it may not be overly durable despite costing £32.00...

Honestly though ladies? I don't care! I adore this. It has a looseness through the chest that I really like and I've defined the (already elasticised) waist with a simple red belt. This is a little different - and it feels unique to most of my other clothing. I am entranced!

Boombands Em in the Asos Curve Floral Border Skater Dress.

To my mind, this dress is effortlessly beautiful! I adore prints and love the floral border and scattering of petals/birds over my chest. The shape is less structured than I usually go for - but it's beautiful and the extra little bits of fabric drape well. You can see I'm wearing leggings too... For me, this is a beautiful and colourful autumnal dress.

Boombands Em in the Asos Curve Floral Border Skater Dress.

This Skater Dress also marks my first successful purchase from ASOS Curve in over 6 months! Thank goodness I keep looking! I LOVE IT!

xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Em, you look lovely - as always! It doesn't really look like a skater dress style to me though, looks more like a tunic shape. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that dress looks fantastic! I tried buying a dress from ASOS Curve this summer but had to send it back because it didn't fit quite right :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sometimes I struggle with the Curve sizing because as an 18/20 the 20's can be quite big, but the 18's in the regular range too small, wish they did a Curve 18!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x