Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Life wise, it's been a hard month...

AX Paris Curve Dress and snappy shorter haircut.

As rebuttal, I bought a BUNCH of dresses
(YAY: ASOS Curve, Anna Scholz, Simply Be, Evans...)
And cut the length off my hair.

Photobucket

Before anyone asks, Mr. Darcy and I are fine! Loved up, as ever.
Life has thrown some curve balls, is all...

Photobucket

Clothes posts will be back through the coming week. 
I will be back blogging with City Chic and on the Curvy Fashionista this week too.
I have MISSED my fashion blogging... xxx.

11 comments:

  1. You are looking super gorgeous. Hope lifevis settling down for you. X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLUSHER! i always forget about what it does for me but look how amazing it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you....

    Loving the new hair, very sexy and fab dress making you one hot lady.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered where you had been and if you were ok. Hope things are getting better. I love your hair! Surprised you cut it though after growing if for so long, but I think it suits you much better shorter. And love the dress, I have this one too but haven't worn it yet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I"m sorry to hear things have been rough, life throws some major curve balls sometimes. You look cute as always.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is okay, sending my love. Your hair looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed you, Em! Your hair looks fierce and I hope it gets better soon xxxxxxxxxx Abbie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your ok and things get back to normal for you soon xx

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I hope whatever you are going through is not too bad. :)
    Love your hair btw, it really suits you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x