Thursday, 26 July 2012

Next Up From Anna Scholz.


OMG, The LATEST Anna Scholz pieces are up on her site in these sexy new brochures! As soon as I got the email - I was screen grabbing, because I knew I had to share! There isn't too much that's REALLY exciting me about fashion at the moment - but when Anna releases new pieces and Collections - I swear, my heart starts to swoon. These items launch online next week - so check them out, I've pulled my faves from the White Label Collection. And if you just can't wait - Anna has a massive sale on at her site - right now! SWOON!!

"Go Glam" WHITE LABEL

New from Anna Scholz: the Autumn Winter 2012-2013 White Label and Black Label Collections. AW12-13

New from Anna Scholz: the Autumn Winter 2012-2013 White Label and Black Label Collections. AW12-13

New from Anna Scholz: the Autumn Winter 2012-2013 White Label and Black Label Collections. AW12-13

And my FAVOURITE?

WHOA:

New from Anna Scholz: the Autumn Winter 2012-2013 White Label and Black Label Collections. AW12-13

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that top dress looks really nice with the print tights too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one with the galaxy print is definitely my favourite. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Galaxy Print Dress Looks like my favourite too yet I love to have a bit more of a choice. I usually wait a bit before I place my first season's order :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Bit out of my price range (until sale time!) but there's always Anna's Simply Be collection - have you seen the new pieces? The Feather Print Maxi Dress is delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x