Sunday, 24 June 2012

Welcome to the Jungle!

Boombands Em in the City Chic Strappy Jungle Top with cutie denim Short Shorts.

Hey there Gorgeous Girls. I've had kind of a quiet month with the blogging but have a bunch of delicious posts coming soon enough! In the next week or so... SEVERAL posts will be quite boobaliscious with me featuring a few bras on the site thanks to the lovelies over at Simply Be and Simply Yours.

Boombands Em in the City Chic Strappy Jungle Top with cutie denim Short Shorts.

The photos from today's post are a sneaky peek of the outfit I'm posting over at City Chic on Wednesday... I know not all of you read those posts, but I LOVE this outfit so much that I wanted to share these shots here too. I wore this outfit to Darcy's parents house over this not so cold, not so sunny weekend. I was actually really unsure of this Strappy Jungle Top when I got it in the post - it's much more flowy than I usually wear - but this last weekend? It's been pretty great - light and breezey but also with good body coverage. Oh yeah, you can also see I'm in some more sexy short shorts. I love 'em. Thunder Thighs, My ASS.

Boombands Em in the City Chic Strappy Jungle Top with cutie denim Short Shorts.

xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love that outfit. That top is definately something I would wear!
    Looking forward to the next posts, I expect that Canadian will be very pleased with Boombands Em's boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, sexy and very chic! What thunder thighs??? I no not of what you speak!!!

    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em,

    Just catching up on blog commenting... You're looking fabulous! What an adorable outfit. Your hair is so pretty, too! :)

    I read your post from a while back about thunder thighs. It's so sad how the silly names children are called stick with them like that... You look fantastic in shorts and should wear them more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Joy, you look sensational in short shorts! More more!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x