Monday, 25 June 2012

Nails To Go Go!


Hey lovelies!

Here's my latest manicured nail look. Neon Pink and Canary Yellow thanks to Nails Inc!

This is a test post to see if I can blog to you successfully and directly, from my Blackberry!

I want an easier way to stay in touch with you through my blog so am going to start doing posts on the GO! I will probably jump in and make the pictures and posts align after posting - but this way, if I want to share something with you quickly and easily, I can use my blog as my main source of chatting with you all. It might take me a while to make it really sexy - but it means I can blog more often, and even if that means straightening up posts after the fact - I'd rather say HELLO Ladies, than say nothing at all.

xxx.


Sent from somewhere wireless and fabulous.

2 comments:

  1. I blog from my blackberry all the time, it's quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been rocking similar nails, but bright pink and orange. So summery!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x