Thursday, 24 May 2012

From Blah to Glamour + An Anna Scholz Code!

Boombands Em in the Anna Scholz SS12 Feather Print Shirt Dress. WHICH I LOVE...!

Some of you may have seen my Facebook Status last week stating I was about to have a "Blah" day, and so - I put on a new dress, did my hair and makeup and went out into the world wearing a little glamour as armour.

Boombands Em in the Anna Scholz SS12 Feather Print Shirt Dress. WHICH I LOVE...!

The glamour came thanks to a dress you've seen in a preview post before - but this dress - the one on my GLAMOUR DAY was mine all mine! Yup. I raved about this dress when I reviewed it and many of you told me to get it... It's the Anna Scholz Blue and White Feather Print Dress.

There's nothing quite like the feeling of glamour. I KNEW my day was going to be ordinary so I countered it with a look, that I knew, would keep me feeling confident and pretty.

Glamour, without needing to be overt, can go a long way! 

When I wore this outfit last week, there was a chill in the air and the sky was grey, so I wore the dress with tights and boots. Thanks to the vibrant print and elegant style - I felt bright and pretty and ready to tackle anything. 

Boombands Em in the Anna Scholz SS12 Feather Print Shirt Dress. WHICH I LOVE...!

I adore this dress and it's really one that I couldn't let pass me by! I still feel the sting of not buying the Scarab Print Shirt Dress when I had the chance. The Scarab Print was released over winter last year and is now sold out... I STILL regret not purchasing it! Don't you hate that feeling!

To compliment this post and in perfect timing, I'm lucky to have a Anna Scholz code for you. Type in: ASMAY10 when you're buying online to get 10% off all full price items at the Anna Scholz website until the end of May. Lovely.

Meanwhile - I'm loving the delicious UK sunshine right now... My desire to be online at the moment is quite low - but I AM out taking photos and thinking of you all lots. I hope you are all really well.

Loves. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x