Tuesday, 10 April 2012

I'm a Cute, Chubby, Female Avalanche.


It was WARM in the snow the other week and I needed shades.

Out and about in the day? I wore this:

Photobucket

To get up the mountain to sled? I rode this:

Photobucket

To sled down the mountain, I wore this: 

Photobucket

(Totally sexy right? It's all a UK size 20 from Mountain Warehouse).

Underneath my jacket...
My pants had suspenders (!!) and because it was so warm, 
I simply wore a Uniqlo HeatTech top:

Photobucket

My boobs were held up thanks to the Elomi Energise Bra.

HOT.

The most wonderful thing about being away?

THIS:

Photobucket

ONE. MORE. THING:




8 comments:

  1. Youtube was nice to me and recommended your video so I've just watched it....and I have to say that you are the most awesome person I've ever had the opportunity to meet, and you make me want to be as kickass myself! You are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the video. You look TOTALLY adorable in your snow gear, Em. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video, you have such a fabulous voice and the scenery in Switzerland looks gorgeous. I haven't been sledding since I was a kid, it looks like you had a good time. Side question, where are your jeans from in the first picture? I adore them.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are fabulous Em - looks like you had a great holiday. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks brilliant!! Never been skiing, it's definitely on the to-do list!

    http://learningtolovemycurves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em, you are a force to be reckoned with! I cheered as I saw you slide down the mountain! I sincerely live vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you a bit! You're fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous fun Em. Way to go girl. You always look truely amazing and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x