Saturday, 31 March 2012

Swan by Clements Ribeiro for Evans: Online Today!

Models Tara Lynn & Robyn Lawley for the Evans Swan Collaboration.

Hey Lovelies! Just a quick reminder that the latest Designer Collaboration by Evans releases online TODAY. The Collection is called SWAN and is an Evans Collaboration with designers Clements Ribeiro. The items are expected to be pretty darn popular - so think about getting in quick if something catches your eye!


Myself and a couple of the other HOT London bloggers (including Lauren of Pocket Rocket) will hit Evans on Monday morning when the Collection releases in store (although please note that much like the Beth Ditto release - only a few Evans shops will have the items for sale in-store). We'll look at the collection, take pictures and I'm pretty sure each of us will do a totally HOT change room post so you can see the items on non model bodies. As I say though, the items will likely be popular - so if you wait for our change room posts - just makes sure you keep an eye online over the weekend, so you don't miss out. I am pretty sure the Black Broderie Anglaise ‘BETTY' Dress (below) will be one of the most popular items.


xxx

5 comments:

  1. The Betty dress is one of my favourites but way out of my price league right now. I've ordered the Diana heart print top. I also like the look of the heart print cardigan but was turned off by good-old dual sizing! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already in love with the Betty dress.

    Hoping these will still be instore in a few weeks time when I'm over in London. Might be pushing my luck though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Can't wait to see the posts on Monday. I wonder what's on the Evans US site -- if anything. I'll have to check that out ASAP.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg the amount of fabulous is too much. The models look stunning, I love the red gloves and stockings. That pink heart cardigan is so gorgeous.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. Just amazing. Must shop now!

    PS New follower - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x