Tuesday, 27 March 2012

I loved this...


Last week over on the City Chic Blog I wrote a love letter to the City Chic Lace Dancer Dress. I couldn't resist sharing a few of the photos here too. This is an amazing, beautifully crafted dress.


I wore this out for a date with Mr. Darcy. We went through a local Market and ended up down by the water near Putney Bridge - holding hands and being whimsical. Dinner was pasta and it was DELICIOUS.

This dress is quite dreamy and I felt just so pretty when I put it on. I wore it with Black Boots (hello, my love of adding a wee bit of EDGE), a vintage handbag and gold buckled belt. So simple.

I'm still on holiday, but I couldn't resist a little post!

Smooch. x.


9 comments:

  1. This dress is stunning, I love the color and the fit is fantastic. Lace, lace is heavenly. It sounds like you had quite a fantastic day in this dress as well. Have a great time on your holiday!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous, I love all things lace! You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! Love the lace, love the colour!
    Dreamy! <3 Glad you had a luvly date with your mr. Darcy. ^^d MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this dress! It's amazing, I love it. You look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are killing me with your City Chic wardrobe, this is just beautiful and the colour suits you beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is definitely beautiful! I'm heading over to City Chic right now. I have only one dress from them and I love it but I don't wear it often. :( I gotta put that to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! What a gorgeous colour on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty girly dress and a beutiful colour. I want it!! Lovin the hair clip.

    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x