Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Elena Miro WOWS in Milan. Fall 2012.


I write it time and time again here. I LOVE the Elena Miro Catwalk. And last week - AGAIN - the Italian Fashion House put on an amazing show for the Fall 2012 Collection. Featuring Robyn Lawley,  Laura Catteral and Tanya Gervasi, I'm so excited to show you some gorgeous images from the latest STUNNING collection. I also feature MORE images from the Collection over on my post from earlier today at the Curvy Fashionista website... 




Most of the Collection features block colouring with brilliant gold, silver and electric blue highlights. I love the different textures and patterns on show.




My FULL take on this collection, why Elena Miro always amazes me and MANY, MANY more images are over with my latest post on the Curvy Fashionista site

Get there! 


All images via Elle.

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous clothes! In particular I'm taken with the last two.....divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous! that silver dress is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guh! I can has the last outfit! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a look at my blog I have published 3 posts about this amazing fashion show. I was there and enjoyed sooo much!!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few new ones I see here. The second dress and blue suit are fricking awesome. Yes, I said fricking.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x