Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Video Entry Company Casting Call!

This video utilises a BUNCH of clothes I've worn on this blog in the last three years! I smashed this together quite quickly, but am amazed by just how many clothes I've worn on this blog - some of which -  I didn't have enough room for in the edit - there were TOO many photos! This is my entry video for the Company Magazine Casting Call Competition. 


So, River Island... I can't wear their clothes, but CAN enter their competition.
So I have.


Please also vote for these ladies:



Thank you. x.

4 comments:

  1. fricken awesome, I wish I could press like more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I love you more each day!!! That has got to be a winning video xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is awesome! I hope you win x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x