Sunday, 4 December 2011

Simply Be & Simply Yours Joint Press Day!

Photobucket 
The Simply Be and Simply Yours Joint Press Launch for the Spring Summer Collections 2012 occurred just over a week ago. With several other bloggers, I was invited to view the lovely clothing and gush over pretty colours and beautiful designs. 

Photobucket

Fact. I LOVE Simply Be. I love that Simply Be has an amazing committment to Plus Fashion that saw it start to open stores this year (!!). I love Simply Yours, not only for the amazing, supportive and comfortable underwear, but also for the sexy little pieces I can indulge my heavy curves in...

Photobucket

Walking through the Collection, I was really excited to see lots of gorgeous colour and many varied pieces. As I walked about, I saw pieces that really appeal to me, but also ones that I know will cater for different tastes.

Photobucket

There were sections which were LOVELY - lingerie, swimwear, jumpsuits, shoes, accessories and EVERYTHING else! This was a lovely event as it really showcased lots of amazing (upcoming) fashion for our plus-size bodies, as well as emphasised to me, the commitment that Simply Be and Simply Yours both have to relevant, beautiful fashion.

Here are some quick peeks!

LINGERIE...

Photobucket

Classic, Elegant and Beautiful contrasted with pieces which were completely overt and much more daring. I might have to get myself a set of Union Jack Bras and Pants!

Photobucket

SWIMWEAR

Photobucket

The Navy piece at the front there is a LOVELY, UNDERWIRED halter set, while the two below - again BOTH with underwire, were my favourite patterns.
YEAH for colour and adventure next SUMMER!

Photobucket

SHOES
 
Photobucket


Shoes and bags were represented as both Classic pieces, as well as styles that were much more overt and daring!

Photobucket

DRESSES and TOPS...

You have seen some sneak peeks above of the upcoming jumpsuits and looks...
The three below were my favourites on the day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

All in all, it was a fabulous event with LOTS of exciting items on show. I am SO EXCITED for next year and can not wait for another set of fancy fashions soon!

Thank you to Simply Be, Simply Yours and especially Charlotte for the invitation! x.


2 comments:

  1. Ah, that floral dress in the second to last picture is stunning, I love the super sexy neckline. It is always nice to see a plus size line carrying swimwear and lingerie!

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really rather like the union jack underwear! It's loud and fun. I wish they'd ship to Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x