Monday, 12 December 2011

I am Simply Voluptuous with Marisota - Review!

Photobucket

Sometimes, you put a dress on and it just feels RIGHT. It doesn't always happen... You might put it on and think you need accessories, the right shoes, different underwear, jewellery. Well, let me tell you, when I put on the Simply Voluptuous dress from Marisota, all I could think was YES. THIS is a dress you can wear so many ways and with very little effort. This one, just looks and feels great from the get go!

Photobucket

The dress is made from deliciously soft fabric and is designed (within its very tailoring) to cater to dress size, as well as chest size. I am wearing a 22 here in the E-GG range. The awesome thing is, all sizes also come in smaller cup size measurements (B-DD) and LARGER cup size measurements (H-K). This dress has a little extra fabric in its makeup, in specific cup size brackets for those of us who are heavier endowed... And for those who aren't... Simple - there can be less fabric too.


PhotobucketThe dress is tailored beautifully with a high waist line and gorgeous lace cap sleeves. I felt really sexy in this dress and teamed it with some Mimco bling and a little black belt. 

To be honest, when asked to review something, I was very excited... I haven't shopped with Marisota previously and the experience of ordering and receiving was VERY straight forward. Further from that, I was really curious about this style of dress - I mean - would it work? I am SO chuffed that the Simply Voluptuous range actually caters for plus size as well as chest size. It does work, and I actually really love the dress and the concept!

I decided to wear this into the west country for a lovely, fancy afternoon lunch... It would look just as suitable at work or, indeed, out with cocktails! 

Just so easy and lovely!

Em. xx.

The dress was given to me as a "review piece", while the necklace, belt, awesome haircut, leggings and snazzy boots were a few of my own fashion staples! Hugs! xxx.

4 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous dress, I have been tempted by the voluptuous range before, but I am definatly going to give it a try now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress, very figure flattering. I love the belt as well, very good pairing.

    <3Honeysuckelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! Love the sleeves <3 You look gorgeous as usual :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so beautiful, I wish I lived in London too. The dress is very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x