Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Carolyn de la Drapière: LOVE Jackets!

---
I hope all you beautifuls are enjoying your Christmas fastivities, or, if you don't celebrate, are enjoying your end to the year!

I am so well. Mr. Darcy and I had a delightful Christmas and at the moment, I am enjoying family time at my sister's place in Bristol... New Years? I plan to open a bottle of Bollinger and be a bit more festive! I LOVE me some Bolli!

Photobucket

I've decided to end my clothing posts for the year with my last look at Carolyn de la Drapière. I have saved jackets for last. I don't really wear tailored jackets. I have my (p)leather jackets and some LOVELY boleros and cropped cardis - but no jackets. I LOVED trying these on with Carolyn though and whether they were tailored, drapey or sheer - all of them are lovely and fit me beautifully...

The first one has an amazing drape on it. You could actually wear it a number of ways because of the amount of fabric and the fact that the drape is so generous. I LOVED this one when I put it on! 

Photobucket

The next one is an amazing tailored jacket, again with Carolyn's choice of high quality material and beautiful tailoring - it took my breath away. I never wear jackets like this, but know a lot of curvier women swear by tailored blazers or nipped in jackets. I love the use of colour in fabric choice - too!

Photobucket

AHEM
Sheer and Purple. 
TWO of my favourite things. This felt beautiful on, really soft and luxurious. 
I felt kind of like a fairy princess!

Photobucket

You ladies KNOW I love designer wear. This last year has seen me work with some amazing designers, show you great fashions comprising High End Plus Wear and I have been lucky enough to meet and INTERVIEW top models who showcase these clothes to us. This look at Carolyn de la Drapière has been a fantastic BOOMBANDY way to end the year. I mean, HELLO!?! Gorgeous, Much?

Photobucket

In the next few days, I will post to you about my plans for 2012. I am in my third year of blogging and this year will see more outfits (OH YEAH) as well as more from the people who bring us the fashions. Next year will include interviews with designers and models, blogging from Plus London Two and a Bloggers Annual rounding up the best from 2011. If you want to know more - or indeed, if you're a blogger and want to be involved in the annual I am planning (hoping) to put together... stay posted!

LOVES - Em. x.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the purple one, stunning colour and fabric - definately a fairy princess item!

    Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is the pattern but the first one kind of looks granny-ish on you. But I love the next three; especially the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as usual, and I would love to help you out in some way with your annual, this is such an exciting project, just shout if you need any help :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I'm loving the purple jacket and the blue one too, but then I'm a sucker for Jackets! The butterfly top in the first picture is really pretty too. Looking forward to reading in 2012!
    w x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this was a great post! I'm always in the market for great jackets and blazers! these are gorgeous. I'm definitely following you! I hope you'll visit my blog and follow me too! :o)

    http://www.thedumpyduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on that first top your holding! and the purple sheer number doll x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such gorgeous items....the dress and the blazer definitely have to be my favourites....I hadnt heard of her before you posted the first time, but I'm definitely converted by the end of this little mini series!

    Congratulations on three years of blogging loveliness, hoping 2012 is amazing for you, and if you were wanting any help.contribution from someone only with just about a year under her belt, happy to pitch in with the annual x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x