Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Latest at City Chic Blog: Inside Chic

PhotobucketThursday in Australia makes it my City Chic post day over at Inside Chic

Check out my latest post at the City Chic website, online now!

I am wearing the Diamond Monotone Longline Top with a hint of denim skirt, crop leggings and bolero. I actually LOVE this outfit, so please flick across to the post and let me know what you think!

To see all my posts over at City Chic, just click HERE!


  1. Oooh I absolutely love that dress, I'm such a sucker for black and white patterned dresses.

  2. Oh wait, its a top, I knew that... :)


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x