Thursday, 20 October 2011

City Chic post: A Quickie in Budapest!

Hey lovelies!

Just a quickie post to say hello and let you know I have my latest blog post up, over on the City Chic blog.

It's such a strange thing. I am so reliant on my Mr. Darcy to help me blog. He takes all my photos and then helps me select everything. Hmm. I miss him a lot at the moment, He might deserve a post to acknowledge just what he helps me with here. 

Or. Maybe I am being a little bit mushy because I haven't seen him for two weeks. Whatever it is, I miss him and posts over the next couple of weeks, may be distinctly mirror flavoured!

Smooches. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x