Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Latest at City Chic Blog: Inside Chic

As many of you know, I am a blogger over at the Official City Chic blog. I have been doing this for a while now and absolutely love it. In a recent post at City Chic, I looked back at a dress that changed my life - and that post reflects really well - just some of the reasons why I love City Chic as a brand.

I was just on Twitter and someone private messaged me and asked that I do a quick pop-up on this blog when I have a new post over at City Chic. Officially, I post every Thursday (Australian time) to the blog, but will make sure a short reminder comes up here from now on! If I am honest, Danimezza suggested AGES AGO that I do a City Chic round up on this blog each month - so it's probably time I did something!

The latest post is "Hello Tiger!?" and is up NOW!

More Anna Scholz Black Label will appear here, on "Oh, The Places You Go!", on Friday. x.

Em. x.

2 comments:

  1. lol yes, a round up would be awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, ooh I love the print and the color of the top (is that a top?) that you are wearing here! I love that color of blue paired with black.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x