Friday, 19 August 2011

Oh, The Places You'll Go! Now available on Kindle...



Hello beautiful girls.

As part of my drive to get this beautiful plus-size message out to as many women as possible, I have popped my blog up on UK's Amazon Kindle site. The subscription is free for 14 days but then becomes a monthly "pay" service, priced (by Amazon) at £1.99.

Now, I totally appreciate that you wonderful ladies read my blog online for free, but I just thought I would let you know the blog is now available for direct delivery to your Kindle.

The decision to publish on Kindle was made because of how much I LOVE my Kindle. I'm actually never without my Kindle and love receiving blog updates and newspapers delivered with absolute ease.

By the by - posts will be back to normal from the weekend... Darcy and I just moved house and he is constructing my new wardrobe still. At the moment my clothes are confined to boxes and suitcases, so as soon as I can - I will show you some of my latest London fierceness. Oh - AND... I have a box of clothes which are "sort and sell"... should I make a shop through my site - or point people to ebay?

Let me know what you think.

Smoochies lovelies. x.


PS - My blog should also now be optimised for iPhone use (hilarious, as I have a Blackberry, which it isn't optimised for)... please let me know how you find it - particularly if there are any issues. x.

2 comments:

  1. I am getting a kindle for christmas so may just add it then :)

    Mhairi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that?! I have a new kindle myself (love it).

    Ooh, you're having a sale?! I'll look forward to that... Either way -- through your site or eBay, though with eBay is it easier for you to receive payment? But then again, eBay has associated charges.

    Congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x