Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Exclusive Anna Scholz Code for Boombands Readers!

Tanya Gervasi and a little friend in Anna Scholz White Label Autumn Winter Collection 2011-2012

Have you seen the latest brochures for the Anna Scholz Autumn Winter Collection for 2011-2012? The collection launches very soon in both the Black and White labels.

One of the gorgeous models in Anna Scholz Black Label Autumn Winter Collection 2011-2012

As we wait for the new collection to launch, I am excited to let you know that my friends at Anna Scholz have given me a code for all my gorgeous readers to get 10% off all full priced orders on the current stock over at Anna Scholz from now until August 15th!

That means YOU!

Anna always creates beautiful clothing for us, so if there is something online you are currently coveting - the code ANNAAUG10 will get you 10% off all full priced stock until August 15th...

AND - I have just heard the Autumn Winter Collection launches the 4th August. Why not use the code on latest release garments. YEAH!

Get there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x