Friday, 12 August 2011

Don't Forget - Anna Scholz Discount Code...


Last week I posted a discount code for 10% off ALL FULL PRICED stock at the Anna Scholz online store. 

This includes ALL new items (I'm talking new collection!).

Tanya Gervasi for the La Dolce Vita shoot in Italy. Anna posted this through her facebook page and it took my breath away!

I am posting again to remind you about the code, before you run out of time to use it - it expires on August 15th!

To get 10% off all full priced stock at Anna Scholz, use the code:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x