Saturday, 30 July 2011

Very Berry Beautiful: Simply Be's Floral Print Maxi.

PhotobucketSunshine abounds in London right now and I wanted to show you my lovely dress from the Very Berry Collection at Simply Be.

This is the Floral Print Maxi (RRP £45).

I adore this dress. I have a couple of other Maxi's from Simply Be and like those dresses, this one has a beautiful drape that falls well, flattering my figure and epitomising beauty.

I love the orange, purple and dusty pinks and love the light, gorgeous lining. There is a small amount of detail on the sleeve that I love too - just another little feature to make this dress just that little bit more unique and special.

Photobucket
I think everyone went GaGa with the release of the Very Berry Collection. Apart from this amazing Maxi, I was also captivated by the Printed Culotte Jumpsuit... I mean, what a playful piece!

As many of you know - Simply Be has announced a few stores opening this year and it looks like an announcement may be made on MONDAY on their facebook page, so make sure you check it out. The imminent opening of more stores for plus-size girls is amazing. The fact that Simply Be, one of the most dominant online shopping and catolgue companies, is committing to us by opening some stores says a lot.

It says a lot about the future too.

How exciting. x.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, I love the little shrug with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! Now can you send some sun over here! :D Back to the dress! ;) I really love the colours, I think it'd also be totally wearable later in the season with a leather jacket! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Em! Those berry colours suit you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohh that looks beautiful! I love maxi dresses, but I can't seem to carry them over into winter very well. Where did you get the cute shrug from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shrug is a light macrame one from City Chic! x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress so much! The colours and the fit are really stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x