Monday, 25 July 2011

She's Like a Rainbow! Joe Browns for Simply Be.


Quickie Post! With a Blurry Blackberry Photo! Oh YES!

This is a Joe Browns for Simply Be dress that I mentioned in my last post. I love it. The material is soft, the cut is divine and the pattern is so alive. This is the Joe Browns Lively Tunic Dress and I can tell you it is light enough to wear on our colder summer days - and will be like a shining beacon of lightness and happiness for Winter. In fact, I have arrived at work this morning and everyone (and by everyone, I mean ALL eleven people I work with) have commented on how much they LOVE it. Unique, upbeat and colourful being key adjectives!

One of my Mr. Darcy's songs for me, is She's Like a Rainbow by the Rolling Stones. THIS dress reminds me of that song and BOTH are a perfect fit for me! x


She's Like a Rainbow (Rolling Stones)

She comes in colors ev'rywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
everywhere
She comes in colors

She comes in colors ev'rywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

Have you seen her dressed in blue?
See the sky in front of you
And her face is like a sail
Speck of white so fair and pale
Have you seen a lady fairer?

She comes in colors ev'rywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
everywhere
She comes in colors

Have you seen her all in gold?
Like a queen in days of old
She shoots colors all around
Like a sunset going down
Have you seen a lady fairer?

She comes in colors ev'rywhere;
She combs her hair
She's like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

She's like a rainbow
Coming, colors in the air
Oh, everywhere
She comes in colors

Em. x.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Joe Browns range and am waiting on a delivery of some of the new tunic dresses myself. I wasn't sure on this one because of the high neck, but having seen how great it looks on you, I might give it a go! What size did you get? Sometimes I find they come up bigger, but I always find a 20 great in these styles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, This dress is SO pretty on you!

    That Stones song is one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x