Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Exclusive Peek: Anna Scholz for Simply Be AW11

Anna Scholz,Simply Be,Dress,Jacket,Plus-size Curves,Plus-size,Curves,Women's Fashion,AW11-12,Autumn,Winter,2011-2012

HELLO GORGEOUS!

Check out this new Anna Scholz Feather Jacket for Simply Be.

WOW.

Seriously - one of my favourite things about being a blogger is the amazing opportunities I'm lucky enough to have - today, together, we get to look at the latest Anna Scholz Collection for Autumn Winter 2011 at Simply Be. I seriously LOVE Simply Be and feel very fortunate to bring these pictures to you!

The thing is, I have been so excited lately,  jumping on line and seeing the slow release of the latest collections for Simply Be. The Joe Browns Lively Tunic Dress has me mesmerised, as does the whole Very Berry Collection, just lately released!

These new dresses by Anna Scholz illustrate the exciting aspects of the season to come. Anna ALWAYS nails shape, drape, curve and silhouette when it comes to crafting her garments. I love that these preview pictures incorporate her seemingly easy style and design with geometric prints, figure loving length and winter sexiness. The sleeves, button down bust and longline drape of the Geometric Print Maxi, below, is spot-on...

Anna Scholz,SimplyBe,Curves,Plus-size,Dresses,Women's Fashion,Autumn Winter,2011-2012,AW11-12

Look at the Black Velour Dress, below. This piece perfectly captures the fact that winter - while totally freezing,  can be about covering up and still looking totally hot!

Anna,Anna Scholz,Simply Be,Dress Women,Dress,Women's Fashion,Plus-size,Curves,AW11-12,Autumn,Winter,2011-2012

If you are looking for a gorgeous night out with the girls - why not try the dress below, the Anna Scholz Glitter Tunic Dress? This is the kind of dress you could wear for cocktails or on a lovely date with a special someone. I own a couple of Anna Scholz's tunics and this type of cut and shape is completely slammin'.  Another thing I love about this dress is that it could be worn many ways, sheer stockings, tights, coloured tights, pants, bare legs and with so many different kinds of accessories.

Totally versatile and totally hot.

Anna Scholz,simply be,Simply Be,Plus-size,Curves,Ladies Fashion,Women's Fashion,Autumn Winter,AW11-12,2011-2012,Dress,Glitter

Finally - I have saved another completely breath-taking dress until last.

This Anna Scholz Mock Wrap Print Maxi Dress is divine. As a part of the AW collection, this will brighten up the dreariest of days and could easily be teamed with a Cardigan or Shawl. Another great aspect of this dress though? On those rare, sunshiny days that creep into Autumn, this dress will add a colour and brightness to anyones week. Yours? Certainly! But also? To ANYONE you pass on the street. This is killer. I love it!

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,Autumn,Winter,AW,Fall,2011-2012,2011,2012,11-12,AW11-12,plus-size,fashion,women,ladies,dress,plussize,curves,curvy,gorgeous

The new pieces for Simply Be by Anna Scholz release Monday the 25th July at http://www.simplybe.co.uk

x.

10 comments:

  1. I can see you in the black velor for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feather jacket. Will. Be. MINE! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right! All are gorgeous - I especially like the glitter tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Will have to corrupt someone from The UK to get me that feather jacket! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I am going to have to get my friend in the US to order that jacket and send it to me. I simply must have it. http://curvycanadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh I will have to bribe someone in the UK/US to send me that velour dress...and the maxi dress :D gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - I LOVE how enthused you are by all this. Totally HOT preview, huh! YEAH!

    LOVE Simply Be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOVE the dresses, especially the second and third. I want way too many things from simplybe, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that jacket is amazing! They need to ship to Oz!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x