Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Simply Be TO OPEN STORES.

Photobucket

I was just on facebook and saw a message from the fabulous Anna Scholz Fashion...

It simply reads:

It is official : N Brown, the home shopping giant, is to open standalone stores for its plus size Simply Be brand this year. Watch this space x

OMG!!!

Simply Be,Review,Plussize,Plus-size,Dress,Dresses
This is BEYOND exciting news. Simply Be provides amazing plus-size fashion online right now and supplies labels like Anna Scholz, Joe Browns, Adidas Sports Wear and Gok Wan's underwear range. You have heard me rave about them a lot since I started blogging!

Simply Be's facebook mention THREE stores opening in Autumn and this has also made UK press today!

Imagine the change room posts I can do!

SimplyBe,Review,Simply Be,Floral Maxi,Dress

I am so happy and can not wait to get more info. I have contacted Simply Be, so watch this space!

xxx.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news, thanks for the post. I wonder if they might stretch that definition of North West all the way up to Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaay!!! best news ever!! I can't wait to travel to UK for a shopping spree with u at Simply be!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x