There are so many fabulous blogs about. So many of us stunning girls sharing our fashions, thoughts and indeed, our fatshion thoughts... I wanted to start doing occasional blog round-ups. I don't always have time to surf about reading all the words and looking at all the pictures, but I've had time lately and feel so excited by so many of the posts I've seen. I've chosen EIGHT to share this week. The ones that took my breath away. Every couple of weeks - check back for my latest round-up. I plan to feature lots of different blogs!
- Soundbites: I Is For If I Ever Go on a Date Again: Seriously sexy review of a peekaboo lace dress
- By Anika: Feeling inspired by Spring: Five different looks from this seriously creative blogger.
- Carmakoma: Woman of the Day: Featuring the seriously awesome little POCKET ROCKET! Lauren!!
- CurvyGirlChic: Lace, Take II: Allison shows of her seriously sexy, sophisticated style.
- Jasifer's Lions Club: ROCKing it with Tara: Seriously hot photos of the goddess Tara Lynn
- Musings of a Fatshionista: Labe Bryant's Fashion Show: Looking at current and past shows from this seriously American fashion brand.
- Definatalie: Fun! Fearless! Female! Me?!: Read the post and go vote!! Seriously.
- Cupcake's Clothes: Flamingos and Flowers: I am ALWAYS gobsmacked by the fashion and stylings of this seriously feminine woman and her completely gorgeous photos.
There are so many other great ones. I have a blog roll, if you scroll down - on the right of this page, you'll find more links to click through.
I am a big believer in our little fashion corner being curvy and beautiful, whether you are a reader or blogger - it would be great to hear WHO inspired YOU this week...
PS - My latest post for City Chic went up on Thursday - check it out here: SEXY is the word!
All images in the banner of this blog were sourced from the links above... check them out!