Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Hey Gorgeous!


Hello there everyone!

I had a quick message on Facebook today asking what I have been up to... well! Work has been taking over lately. But! Check it out. I thought I would share my outfit from today... 

YES. It is THAT dress that I LOVED earlier this month. The Print Jersey Plait Strap dress by Anna Scholz! You can see I have teamed it with my City Chic Ruffle Sleeve Bolero, a combination that works FABULOUSLY. On my tootsies I have Pink Flip Flops and round my neck - a very sexy WORK PASS!

I am in a crazy mood and hope you don't mind the quick, low quality shots... I just wanted to send you loves and a quick hello.

It is going to be OVER 24 degrees in London today. 

Hello Sunshine!




I have a killer interview that will come up on the site in the next couple of days, so see you soon!

Smooches! xxx.

PS - This is a great "First Buy" dress from Anna Scholz and it's part of the current collection! I bought it after trying it for the blog earlier this month...  I am wearing a Size 20! xxx.

6 comments:

  1. Em, that dress is CUTE! I liked it the first time but I love it with this little bolero jacket -- the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is killer! I'm loving the ruffle bolero, too!

    Enjoy the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Em! You look fab. Those colours are fantastic on you! The bolero looks great with it as well. www.curvycanadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress on you! Can't wait to find out who you've interviewed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great... I need some Anna Scholz in my life when I get a job. You are making some sunshine in that dress!!!
    Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great... I need some Anna Scholz in my life when I get a job. You are making some sunshine in that dress!!!
    Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x