Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Psst...

Anna Scholz,Stretch Tailoring Cut Out Dress,Black Label,White Label,Spring,Summer,2011

Psst!

Every day next week on the Boombands Blog, thanks to Anna Scholz Fashions I'll be featuring a piece from the latest Spring/Summer collection. I was lucky enough to be lent some pieces to feature; there'll be items represented from across both the Black and White label collections here at Oh, The Places You'll Go - so check back for a look at something different every single day next week!

You know I love Anna Scholz here on my blog and I know you LOVE to see her clothes. 

LET'S GO! 

Anna Scholz,Black Label,White Label,Spring,Summer,2011,SS11

7 comments:

  1. I am excited about the cut out dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent - I too am excited to see more Anna Scholz! That cut out dress looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, and sexy without being sleazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this dress. Sell it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello georgeous! You look stunning! Am exited to see the dresses :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried this dress on last weekend in Lola and Gigi (Toronto, Canada) and I'm on a really tight budget, so I couldn't buy it, but I REALLY wanted to. I almost broke out my debit card, but when I got a queasy feeling I put my wallet away, lol. I'd love for you to come and check out my blog! I've added you to my blogroll. www.curvycanadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x