Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Anna Scholz Print Jersey Band Top Reviewed!

Anna Scholz,Black Label,White Label,Curves,Couture,Curvy,Plus-Size,Plussize,SS11,Spring,Summer,2011,dress,review,reviews
Hello, Gorgeous Pattern!

This Anna Scholz Black Label Print Jersey Band Top is lovely. I very rarely wear tops, so it is actually very strange for me to put them on. I really like this. It falls well from my shoulders, skims my breast and fits perfectly around my waist. You could wear this top two ways actually, I preferred it sitting on my hip, but the banding at the bottom of the top, means you could also wear it very long and look particularly hot in a pair of fitted pants or skinny jeans.

The fabric of this top is light... having tried Anna's winter collection a few months ago I am so impressed how the move between seasons doesn't alter the quality, cut or drape of garments.

Anna Scholz,Black Label,White Label,Curves,Couture,Curvy,Plus-Size,Plussize,SS11,Spring,Summer,2011,dress,review,reviews

You can see the flattering baby pleats that run from the neckline down the body, again working with curves and shape. I have tried Anna Scholz tops and tunics before and just like those amazing items, this one fits well and looks pretty and feminine. I also really like the print - take a look at Anna's site - this print is also available on other really hot items including a Gathered Skirt, Maxi Dressand Racerback Vest.

Tune in tomorrow for an amazing Anna Scholz Shift dress and the most gorgeous Lace Cropped Jacketon sale at the moment!

xxx.

2 comments:

  1. let me tell you something (excuse my poor English) that everytime I see your pictures, I feel like you give me happiness!
    you have such a smiling and radiant face!!!
    that bright lipstick works wonder with the outfit!

    ciao!
    Ylenia
    from longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and pattern are sooooo pretty!

    Hey, is that pink lipstick?! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x