Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Simply Be Competition WINNER

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,Plus-size,Exclusive,SS11,Boombands EmThis month I have held a fantastic competition on the blog thanks to Simply Be. The prize was a piece from the Anna Scholz for Simply Be range - and to win, all you had to do was follow my blog, friend Simply Be on facebook and also leave a comment on my blog telling me which piece from the range you wanted and how you would style it...

There were some amazing and innovative entries and I love how many of you chose different pieces with different ideas for styling.

The competition winner is Susa Dickerson. Susa chose the Anna Scholz Frill Hem Dress - and described how she would style it for day and night.

Susa, get in contact - and let me know your details. I will contact Simply Be for you with the size you need as well as forward them your details. Perfect! x.

Thanks to everyone who entered... as you can see, I still love the dress I got from the Anna Scholz for Simply Be Collection (SS10) and wore it recently in Sydney... The current collection is versatile and gorgeous - in fact all the new clothes online at Simply Be are looking fantastic, their winter clearance is STILL on - so... what are you waiting for?

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't believe it. Thank you so much! This is simply perfect, and I will, of course be sharing pics with the dress. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x