Saturday, 15 January 2011

Simply UnBElievable... Gok Wan Stock Selling OUT!!

Photobucket

I love the Simply Yours Gok Wan range... but would you believe, this much loved range is about to sell-out as Gok and Simply Yours prepare to launch his new range, which my sources tell me is different, but still absolutely gorgeous. As you've all read - I LOVE the vintage style and comfort of the Gok range - so if you haven't already looked - get there, and get in quick... these are underwear purchases you wouldn't regret.

Photobucket

Simply Yours sent me these pictures of Aussie Model Teer Wayde in just a few of my favourite Gok Wan items... seriously, Teer looks divine... Frankly, so do I when I wear these items and so will you (let's recall - they are both supportive and sexy). I really suggest you get over to Simply Yours and look at this range before you're too late - my size has sold out! GRRRR - you better check yours, quick!

xxx.


2 comments:

  1. I love how he uses real size women :)

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was going to be some horrible story about Gok Wan becoming the spokesperson for a diet company or something when I read the title, I was so worried - so I'm actually relieved to read that it's just that his underwear range is selling like hotcakes! I have a couple of things from his first range and they are so fab!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x