Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Oh Anna Scholz!

Photobucket
Black Label - Sexy Cutout Dress

I am in love with the following items that Anna Scholz is releasing as part of the Spring Summer 2011 Collection. I love the Anna Scholz clothes I own (one Anna Scholz for Simply Be dress (Spring/Summer 2010), one Black Label dress (Spring/Summer 2010) and two from the last White Label collection.

Photobucket

Black Label - Large Spot Frill Tunic

Anna Scholz clothing is exquisitely shaped, of the highest quality (this is true whether I am wearing the Simply Be dress or a White Label dress - both are of the highest quality relative to the cost of the garment) and all Anna Scholz clothing is made with women and curves in mind. Many of you will recall I have previously previewed the Anna collections for Autumn/Winter 2010-2011... all the clothes I tried were gorgeous and empowering.

Photobucket
Black Label - Cross stitch print Maxi Dress

I often get asked/emailed about the sizing of the clothing... well - I wear a 20 in Anna's designs and whether I tried a top, cardigan, kaftan, dress or jacket - all fit. Sizing is consistent and the cut and drape of the clothing is designed to make you feel and look good.

Photobucket
White Label - Crepe Frill Dress

I can not wait to see more from Anna's next collection. But for now - here are my favourites!

Photobucket
White Label - Stripe Crepe De Chine Strap Dress

Photobucket
Black Label - Bird Print Cardigan

5 comments:

  1. I never was such a big fan of the annascholz collection, cause I didn't like the prints that much nor the colors, I don't know I just didn't get me.
    But this changes everything, the first dress is just a like superawesome. The collction looks a lot more appealing to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff, I love the bird print cardigan sooo much! The spot dress seems like a gentle nod to the 2010 Beth Ditto collection too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the last comment Em, the cardigan and polka dot dress are great. I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a fan of Anna Scholz - I find her stuff a little bit mumsie and very overpriced for what it it. HOWEVER I love these bits! Especially the polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, the Black Label pieces are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x