Friday, 28 January 2011

EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW!! Anna Scholz at Simply Be SS11.

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,Plus-size,Exclusive,SS11,Boombands Em
EXCLUSIVE LOOK: Anna Scholz Maxi Print- Length 52 inches

Oh my word... In my last post I showed you the gorgeous pieces I am currently coveting from the Anna Scholz White and Black Label collections. Well... today, I can bring you an exclusive preview of what she has to offer through Simply Be this Spring Summer season - some of the collection is online at Simply Be now - with the rest going live on January 31st!

These three pieces I have selected are my favourites- and are being shown here first! Yeah - EXCLUSIVES for you - my lovely readers!

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,Plus-size,Exclusive,SS11,Boombands Em
EXCLUSIVE LOOK: Anna Scholz Frill Hem Dress-Length 37 inches

I get asked a lot about Anna Scholz clothing and people often ask me about accessibility. I find Anna's clothes extremely accessible... you see - if the White and Black labels are a little above your price bracket - Simply Be offers Anna Scholz and even though there is a lower price point - there is literally NO compromise on cut, style or quality. Clothes made for curves, and indeed - clothes made with OUR bodies in mind.

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,Plus-size,Exclusive,SS11,Boombands Em
MY EXCLUSIVE LOOK FAVOURITE! Anna Scholz Print Dress-Length 37 inches

AND... speaking of accessibility... Simply Be and Oh The Places You'll Go Blog will make the new Anna Scholz for Simply Be collection even more accessible for ONE lucky reader! Check back here on January 31st as the collection goes live - and one of you will have the chance to win a piece from this gorgeous new collection. Anywhere in the world - this competition will bring Anna Scholz for Simply Be directly to you!

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,Plus-size,Exclusive,SS11,Boombands Em
My favourite from the new range which have already been released!

See you on the 31st! xx.

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo... I'll be up for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this collection! Thank you for sharing!! I saw some pieces on the Simply Be website, the animal print maxi dress is my favorite! :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! I might just splurge and purchase something from this collection. I especially love the 3rd photo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x