Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Crazy Busy...


Photobucket
Look at my giant hat. Well, it's not mine. I just tried it on.

Hello lovelies -

This is a quick message to let you know I am still about. The film I have been working on is wrapping out of the UK right now, so as soon as that's all done - I will be back about more regularly. I will also have a lot more time to blog...

That being said, I HAVE been taking pics and making vids in the lead up to Christmas so there will be loads more and updates soon.

Smooches.

Em. xxx.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you're doing well. Can't wait to have you back blogging again! :)

    xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay :) i just saw your link on IFB new blogger's post and thought I would stop by. great blog you have here :) have a lovely day/night! ^_^

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x