Thursday, 7 October 2010

YEAH City Chic Blog!!!

City Chic,dress,plus-size,london

Hey there lovelies - I woke up this morning with and email from the Gorgeous Fashion Hayley letting me know that I have gone live on the City Chic website blog!

WOOT!!!

I have been blogging in "draft" mode for City Chic for a few months now and those posts are scheduled to go live on the site over the next month... indeed, some of them may be a little old as far as London weather and City Chic stock are concerned, but - you will see some of the awesome things I have been up to in recent months... and posts should be current again in a few weeks time.

I have been shopping at City Chic since the store launched - years ago - and it has long been an absolute favourite place to get clothes - City Chic helped me make new fashion choices, find dresses that fit (for the first time) and feel confident with a little Body Con! I feel really fortunate and proud to be affiliated with such a great, curve-conscious fashion brand, which really has helped shape my style and the choices I make and present to you on this blog each week!

I feel so excited and wanted to share!

Smooch! Em. xxx.

9 comments:

  1. many congrats Em! this is wonderful news, so happy for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    the dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats honey, they picked the best girl to blog from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your posts going live! I haven't shopped at city chic yet but I think their clothes are lovely! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! can't wait to read your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing! So proud of you!! xxx A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww yay! Love that look and can't wait to see more!
    xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just went to the City Chic blog and followed it through to you here. I am so happy to have found your blog and just watched your video about wearing a good bra. Such great advice.
    You are so cute and I love your style.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x