Friday, 3 September 2010

Sweet September!

Anna Scholz,White Label,Dress,Curvy,fatshion,fashion,plussize,plus-size,review,Black Label

With the start of September, we now see the end of my month long look into the latest collections from the amazing Anna Scholz. I hope you have all enjoyed the amazing insight I have been able to give into the feel and wear of the latest collections. I don't take for granted these opportunities, so feel so pleased I could share this with you over this extended period of time.

My last two pieces are Black Label.

These two items in the image below aren't quite available yet. In fact, they won't be online until later in the month (so keep checking back in!).

Anna Scholz,White Label,Dress,Curvy,fatshion,fashion,plussize,plus-size,review,Black Label

I don't know how to express how much I adore this whole ensemble. I am wearing Anna's Cotton Cashmere Bow Tunic (which will retail for £159 when it becomes available) and this piece kind of blew my mind. Last winter, I dedicated a large amount of time to trying to find a gorgeous, fitted, flattering piece of knit-wear. I did not find one (and I literally dragged Mr. Darcy to every store in London I could think of, to find a suitable one). This garment seems so simple, until you put it on. Within the cut of the garment there is room for your breasts without stretching the knit. It sits neatly on the hip and accepts round tummies and bottoms without sitting weirdly or feeling bulky. It feels gorgeous and is feminine. I LOVE the details of this piece - from the puff in the sleeves, to the bow pockets at the front. So simple, and yet EVERYTHING I couldn't find last winter. What a PERFECT piece of knitwear, which would translate well on ANY age. Love it.

In the picture above, you can also see gorgeous leggings of the Anna Scholz, KEY PRINT variety. They have black, brown, greys, orange and white. They will compliment SO MANY things and allow you to spice up plainer winter staples OR compliment something like this gorgeous tunic. The most important things to me with leggings are COMFORT and QUALITY. THESE HAVE BOTH! x.


Anna Scholz,White Label,Dress,Curvy,fatshion,fashion,plussize,plus-size,review,Black Label

This shirt, like the leggings (above), is in Anna's definitive Black Label Key Print, I wear it here with Black Leggings. My favourite thing about this top is that its straight cut is offset and pulled in by an empire-waist tie. When I put this on, I was initially unsure if I would pull it off in the sense that I love me some structure... but look at the top! Comfortable, interesting, feminine and MADE for CURVES.

Anna Scholz,White Label,Dress,Curvy,fatshion,fashion,plussize,plus-size,review,Black Label

MADE FOR CURVES! In fact, that is the best way for me to describe Anna's clothes. In the last month, I have shown you a variety of styles and fabrics for dresses, tops, tunics, leggings and even a jacket... each of these pieces have been thought about and made with you in mind. The quality is amazing, as is the comfort and fit. ALL of it is highly recommended.

To see all my reviews (latest and a little older) for Anna Scholz - please click HERE!

Thanks for reading and more soon!

Smooch.

xxx.





9 comments:

  1. I love the tunic! It's simple but still very feminine. Aaaah there is so much I want! I need to start playing the lottery! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is so amazing on you! It's been really awesome to see Anna Scholz pieces on a blogger, great job Em! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both! But that last top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful, love the pieces, you look abs. GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is so flattering and I love the pattern, very retro x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post :) you are stunning!

    <3 Anika
    www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the first look oh so much! I want it!!! Hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great on you. really love the brow & orange top. great print!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure I would feel confident enough to pull off the key print stuff, but lordy, that tunic is AMAZING! *grabby hands* ME WANTS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x