Thursday, 16 September 2010

Beth Ditto Collection is ONLINE now!


Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em

The site for the BETH DITTO at Evans Collection is now LIVE HERE!!! I know it is currently not available to buy and will be in less than twelve hours - but here is a peek.

I have taken screen grabs as I know the site is still being loaded and some of you are getting computer crashes... SO - until it officially goes live tomorrow - ENJOY!

(PS - Here is a VIDEO PREVIEW too - that J. just posted the link for on twitter!... YEAH!!)

Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em

Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em

Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em

Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em

Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em

I know that several bloggers (like Lauren and Sakina) will get INSTORE tomorrow to give you the latest previews - my posts, from the change room will be up early in the week because I won't get instore until Sunday... until then though - ENJOY!!!

Beth Ditto,Evans,AW,2010,Boombands,preview,em


2 comments:

  1. I'm counting the hours! There are so many pretty things, that I will be totally broke. Unfortunately 2 of the dresses I want are "coming soon" which I hope will be really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a look at all that was for offer and sadly only one thing caught my eye, the red and black spotted dress that's not available yet.
    Everything else was fairly oh hum. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x