Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Anna Scholz Month!

Photobucket

YUP! You read right, it's Anna Scholz month here at Oh, The Places You'll Go!


Last week I got an email which invited me to head to the Anna Scholz Studios in London to preview the latest White Label and Black Label collections, which launch later THIS WEEK!!! I am literally just back from that preview and I am impressed, happy, excited and feeling oh, so feminine!

Anna Scholz,high-end,plussize,plus-size,curvy,review,designer,collection,white label,black label

This month, along with my regular updates and fashion shots, prepare to be spoiled, as I was tonight, by Anna's curve LOVING designs. This is gorgeous fashion and I can not wait to share it! Of yeah - just to confirm, there will be OUTFIT posts!!!

Anna Scholz,high-end,plussize,plus-size,curvy,review,designer,collection,white label,black label

Stay tuned!

xxx.


Please note all images are subject to copyright.


5 comments:

  1. OOH fun and exciting. I am so looking forward to you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the last dress!! Cant wait for more posts :D


    http://appleinlondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the last dress is so nice! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I am going to have to check out Anna Scholz dresses. Love these looks and your blog!

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x