Sunday, 11 July 2010

Punk Chic.


My boyfriend and I were out on a Date Night last weekend and I came across these punks hanging out in Picadilly Circus. I LOVED their look, so wanted to share. I wear a cute little LBD, they wear punk chic.

I hope everyone has a beautiful week!

I dyed my hair black today... I wonder how many people at work notice!

Smooch - Em. x.

They wore Punk Chic... my dress courtesy of City Chic. x.


  1. I love it! You are awesome for seeing others and their style through such unjudgmental eyes. You are lovely Em!

  2. Punk boys have my heart (hence why I date one) very cute shot honey! Love your ruffled dress so much! Plus I must get those purple plaid pants for my fella :P

  3. What a great photo. A couple of weeks ago I saw this scowling punk dude about to get on an escalator when a little old lady stepped forward to get on it too. Punk dude broke into the most angelic, sweet smile I have ever seen at her. People rock sometimes.

  4. You look amaazing in that pic. The dress is so cute & that lipstick is such a great colour!

  5. love this picture. love that dress.
    and that guys hair leaves me speechless, it;s amazing.x

  6. I love the LBD and I think I have those shoes in white! I'm so excited for the trip to London, it's ridiculous.

  7. I loooove that dress, and this photo is PRICELESS. <333

    love it! :D

    xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

  8. Great photo! And a lovely dress x

  9. love this pic! and I really love your dress and hair, you look fab! Hope you`re having an absolutely wonderful birthday!! xx

  10. Red lips + LBD = great combination!

  11. You look lovely and that LBD is gorgeous. Is it from City Chic?


Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x