Tuesday, 1 June 2010

When did June start?

Hey there!

Just to let you know, I am gearing up for my big start with City Chic as one of their official bloggers - I'm so excited and have been out and about in London taking some awesome snaps. Have you seen BBM's Blog? She has just done a five day posting series on City Chic which got me extra excited!

That being said, I know you are still owed pictures of my AMAZING Anna Scholz dress for Simply Be. I want sunshine, so I can give you the best pictures possible. It is stunning!

Thanks also for the great blog feedback through May - I know that lots of you liked my Evans Ruby Belle Review post in particular, so thank you for sharing it amongst the web - I don't take that for granted.

In any case - big hugs to you all. I am in a great mood this afternoon and hope you're having a great day too.

Smooch .

Em. x.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on being their official blogger, how exciting!!!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am with you on the start of June, where did May go. congrats on the new blog gig.

    http://bigsizeonasmallbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x