Monday, 28 June 2010

Sports Babe.

summer,sport,football,nfl,curves,fat,plus-size,plussize,asos curve,city chic,review,fat girl,fashion,fatshion

So - anyone who ever says "fat girls are lazy", CLEARLY didn't see me out in the park this weekend. My curvy butt ran all about playing, kicking, punting and throwing an American Football. It was so much fun and completely invigorating... By the way, I have MAD SKILLS.


I have a lot of gym wear at home, but I felt like wearing a light top and skirt - maximum movement, air flow and comfort... I went for my ASOS CURVE Forest Top - this is literally one of the lightest tops I have ever worn. It is a perfect fit for my body - with loads of room for my boobs, but also figure-flattering around my hips. While no longer available online there are a LOT of t-shirts from CURVE on sale - my top is soft and easy to wear - GREAT value too.

summer,sport,football,nfl,curves,fat,plus-size,plussize,asos curve,city chic,review,fat girl,fashion,fatshion

My skirt was courtesy of City Chic and made for a comfy and easy choice to play about in. Lots of you know that denim skirts are part of my fashion uniform, so as one of the most comfortable and loved items I own - it made for an easy item to run about in. The biggest mistake I made? FLIP-FLOPS. Next time, it will be sneakers - all the way... especially if I plan to kick the ball and not hurt my lovely feet like some sort of doofus!

summer,sport,football,nfl,curves,fat,plus-size,plussize,asos curve,city chic,review,fat girl,fashion,fatshion

All in all, it was a beautiful weekend here in London... and my freckles basked in sunshine and... SPF (Do it!!)

summer,sport,football,nfl,curves,fat,plus-size,plussize,asos curve,city chic,review,fat girl,fashion,fatshion

11 comments:

  1. You are too cute for words and I love how positive and inspiring you are in all your posts! Although I would label my skills more *bad* (I often trip over my own feet) than *mad* I'm so glad you're proving the stereotype wrong <3
    and I love the tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with LuAnne! I have also been reading some of your comments on various blogs, and wanted to tell you that I really think it`s great to see your fierce support of fellow fat/curvy bloggers!

    You look lovely! :D

    xxx Anika

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY CUTE! but did you seriously play football in a skirt?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my choice of attire for football but you definitely look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tell 'em! :) I love the print on your shirt! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're such a cutie! YES! fat girl can run! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute! I almost bought that same tee. I'm a little bummed I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute! Lol I love it :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The addition of the short videos make your blog posts wonderful! Ah freckles...I wish I had some!
    Bella
    http://gypsyroxylee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute and I bet it was lovely to bask in some sunshine!

    Michelle (from Canberra, brrrrr)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh - canberra is cold!

    I TOTALLY played football in my skirt. It wasn't so much a game as running, kicking, catching and punting. I am all about being comfortable, no matter what I do - at this is my comfort wear... that being said, I went to a girl's school and we only ever played sport in skirts (and massive sports underwear) so this is natural for me.

    Fat Girl CAN run! Yeah! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x