Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Simply Beautiful ANNA SCHOLZ!

simply be,anna scholz,plussize,review,london,uk,dress,plus-size,USA

I am in a great mood today and back with a beautiful garment post, reviewing an item from Simply Be, specifically, ANNA SCHOLZ for Simply Be.

The dress is the Anna Scholz Print Dress.

I have vlogged the review for you right below and the pictures are all here too.
♥♥♥♥



I spent a summery Saturday in Richmond, down by the water. It was hot and humid, but this dress was a great choice! As I mention in the video (which effectively comprises my review), this dress is stunning and light and has a cut and drape that is built for curves:

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,plussize,plus-size,dress,woman,curves,review,london,uk,Simple Be USA


simply be,anna scholz,plussize,review,london,uk,dress,plus-size,USA

Simply Be,Anna Scholz,plussize,plus-size,dress,woman,curves,review,london,uk,Simple Be USA



I actually wore this dress in to Covent Garden on Monday with a cardigan when the sun was shiney but a little less hot... I felt great and comfortable and it fit really nicely into the city scene.

This amazing Anna Scholz Print Dress for Simply Be is available at Simply Be to purchase now.

Simply Be will launch in the USA in July 2010.


I wear a size 20, and am 5'5".





All images, text and video remain the copyright of BoombandsBlog

13 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! It's such a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! great bolero as well!

    xoxo Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is absolutely gorgeous - WOW. I am incredibly jealous. Anna Scholz send some stuff toward the US! :)

    Sarah @ Return to Sender

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in the dress! I really want her tribal maxi dress! And great review, and again I really love your voice lol :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the review but dress aside, those shoes are amazing! I love them with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey beautiful, I love this dress on you! The print is gorgeous and those shoes are fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I soooo agree with you! I love the way the dress drapes!! It's a great print. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the great feedback, ladies. x.
    The shoes are from Evans!
    http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=20&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=20554&storeId=12553&categoryId=203690&parent_category_rn=69588&productId=1678479&langId=-1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sandals! You carry your weight SO well, I mean it, i'm so so jealous. You look great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress, how could I have missed this post!?!? you look wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something I like more than the cut of the dress is the color! The warm colors look so good on your fair skin!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you for leaving your post. Due to some blatantly obvious spammers I have had to turned comment moderation back on with word captcha for older posts. Hopefully the spammers will bugger off and I can take some of the settings back to normal quickly! Thank you and smooches! Em. x